< Last Month | Updates Archive | Next Month >
| Site Last Updated:
- News Page: Remembrance Day Poppies, with
new photo of 701 wearing a large poppy
- News Page: More About Smart Cards and On
Street Ticket Machines
- Reading Area Bus Routes: Details of Reading
changes corrected and full details of First in Berkshire service changes from 26-10-03
- Reading Area Bus Routes: Full details about
the forthcoming service changes added. Thanks to James Cusworth for this.
- Stagecoach South Midlands Fleet List: 16403
has arrived on loan from Devon, the nine vehicles on order for Nuneaton are likely to be
Dennis Dart / Plaxton Pointer 2s rather than MAN / Alexanders.
- Stagecoach South Midlands Fleet List:
16031/2 were the two Olympians on loan to Oxford, not 16030/1 as was shown on the fleet
list. 16401 entered service today, 16076 has transferred to Leamington and 16078 and 16079
- Stagecoach South Midlands Fleet List: 13601
is named Keble, 16439 has been transferred to Leamington and 16402 entered service today.
16403 is to follow 16401-2, all on loan from Devon.
- Weavaway Travel Fleet List: Following recent
and expected arrivals C450 BKM (B10 MFT), T200 OWT, W11 WAY and Y8 OVA are all advertised
- Stagecoach South Midlands Fleet List: 16615
returned to Leamington today, 16078, 32058 and 32611 are withdrawn, 13605 is named
'Magdalen' and 13604 is named 'Balliol'.
- Reading Transports Fleet List: The new
MegaRears on 471 and 473 are for Toyota, not Honda! Thanks to James Cusworth for pointing
- Reading Area Bus Routes: Initial, but rather
sketchy details about forthcoming service changes in Reading from 03-11-03 taken from the
- Stagecoach South Midlands Fleet List: 20213
and 20559 have new MegaRears for Bull Ring, Birmingham. Thanks to Keith Wood for this.
16030/1 are withdrawn. Brookes 18051-6 and 22054 entered service today, whilst 16615 will
return back to Leamington tomorrow.
- News Page: Smart cards now in use and real
time system infrastructure starting to hit the streets
- Reading Transport Fleet List: 919 is on
loan to Newbury. Thanks to Paul Hilton for this. The remaining Vectas 801/3-8 have been
sold to Ramm, Sudden.
- Other Reading Area Operators: Tilehurst Mini
Coaches are now called Tilehurst Coaches
- Stagecoach in Warwickshire Fleet List:
16438 and 16440 were transferred to Leamington a few weeks back following the Fairport
Convention in Banbury, replacing 16030/1 which were transferred to Manchester, but then
came back down on loan to Oxford. 16439 and some R-reg examples are also due to transfer
to Leamington to replace the rest of 16027-9/32-4 whose leases are not being renewed.
40160 has a new ColourBus livery for Rose & Sergent Estates, similar to that
previously carried by 40157 (thanks to Keith Wood for this). 31333 has been transferred
from Oxford to Nuneaton with 20205 going to Oxford in return. 16614 and 16616 have been
returned to Leamington from their loan to Oxford. Nine MAN / Alexander ALX300s are on
order for Nuneaton, expected in late February.
- Stagecoach in Warwickshire Fleet List: The
entire Oxford and Witney allocation has been added to the fleet list so that the whole
South Midlands group is now covered:
- Stagecoach South Midlands Fleet List: New
for the Oxford Brookes (BrookesBus) contract are 220?? and 220?? - KX53 VNH and KX53 VNJ.
VNH is the spare vehicle in ordinary corporate livery, whilst VNJ is in a black BMW livery
for the joint Brookes / BMW duty. One more in Brookes Bus livery is due, presumably
registered VNK. Three of the six new Tridents have also arrived - 18051-3 - KX53 VNB-D,
these all in Brookes Bus livery. Presumably the other three will therefore be 18054-6,
VNE-G. Six Dennis Dart / Plaxton Pointer 2s are on order for route X4.
- Reading Transport Fleet List: 473 has a new
MegaRear for Honda. Service entry dates for 726-9 and 471-6 completed thanks to Brian
- Reading Transport MegaRears: New photos of
rears on 473 and 701
- Courtney Coaches: New photo of Scania
Irizar N17 CCL added
- Courtney Coaches Fleet List: Further new
additions back in April were Renault Master RO03 JVA and Scania / Irizar JO03 CCL. Also
new in June was Leyland Tiger F300 GNS. Thanks to Brian Coney for all this.
- First Berkshire Fleet List: 812 lost its
MegaRear by last March. DML 171/3 are in general allocated to Reading (DML171 went
straight there, DML173 went into service at Bracknell first) for the RailAir X26 Terminal
- Horseman Coaches Fleet List: Ex-Chiltern
Queens PIL 6583 and PIL 6580 repainted white with Horseman legals, but not licensed.
- Thames Travel Fleet List: S552 BNV withdrawn
back in February. BX02 CMF upseated from B8F to B13F, and BD02 HDV is to follow. A number
of previously unreported MegaRear adverts added. Thanks to Brian Coney for all this.
- Weavaway Travel Fleet List: VanHool B10 MTT
reregistered J784 KHD and B10M MWT J785 KHD, and both withdrawn in May as well as Bova R6
BRD. Thanks to Brian Coney for this.
< Last Month | Updates Archive | Next Month >